1st Line Support - Just IT
Looking to grow your skills in an entry-level role?
We’re looking for strong 1st Line Engineers, to fill roles at a leading IT support company in London.
Our client is a well-known IT support provider looking for enthusiastic candidates to join in their already established team. The right applicant will be given full training to enable them to grow and thrive in this role.
This is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your IT career the support of an expert team.
You will be working primarily in the following technical areas:
- CompTIA A+
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Cisco CCNA
- Providing effective IT support services across all clients, both remotely and onsite.
- Ensure all issues are responded to within the agreed SLAs.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Supporting users on both hardware and software applications.
- Supporting and maintaining Office 365 solutions.
- Setting up and configuring new desktops and laptops.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software and printers/scanners.
What we’re looking for
- Enthusiastic problem solvers with a passion for IT.
- Minimum 2:2 degree, ideally in a tech-related subject.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of a business.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
You’ll earn a competitive salary (£18-28K dependant on experience) and take advantage of a range of great benefits including company events, a pension scheme, private healthcare, and 25 days holiday.
How to Apply
Join the thousands of graduates Just IT have helped to start their career in IT & Digital. Apply now using the button below.
Just IT Training Ltd
We have been running training and recruitment programmes since 2001 that have helped thousands of graduates start careers in IT and Digital and help candidates progress throughout their career where the average salaries are £47,500*
Our tried and tested programmes ensure you have a blend of industry recognised certifications, career advice and soft-skill support that will ensure that you will stand out from the crowd and attract the best employers.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london engineering jobs london computing & it jobs london 1st support just justit ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate / Junior Software Developer
Just IT Training Ltd
EY Technology Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
London, Scotland, Edinburgh
EY Technology Risk Graduate Programme
Starting at £27,600
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Reading
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Software Test Consultant - London
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow