ABF - Technical Graduate
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The 24-month Technical programme is an opportunity for those with a Science degree and a keen interest in the food industry to develop their skills and knowledge in one of the ABF Grocery businesses.
You will be working in real roles and get exposure to projects and experiences to accelerate your learning, enabling you to become one of our future Technical Leaders. You will gain broad, practical experience across the Technical function, covering aspects such as:
• Testing of raw materials and finished products
• Supporting both brand and retailer own-label new product development
• Completing finished product specifications and other technical documents
• Working as part of the busy technical team on our manufacturing sites
• Working with our Food Safety team carrying out audits and facilitating the improvement of food safety/Good Manufacturing Practice standards on our sites
If this scheme sounds like the role and environment for you visit our website to find out more and to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free