- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- 18th September 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This growing, vibrant business is known for their unique intelligence designed for the healthcare sector which helps them to really improve outcomes for patients. They have disrupted the insight industry through their exciting digital platforms that have changed the way that the NHS and other organisations use data to improve their patient outcomes. They are looking for a proactive Account Manager to manage a portfolio of accounts and encourage them to continue to spend with them. They are an extremely supportive, fast-growing business, offering phenomenal training, who are looking for people to grow and develop there.
- As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing and developing the relationship with a defined portfolio of accounts so that they continue to spend with the business
- Understanding the needs and requirements of each client so that you sell them the most relevant information
- Understanding how to sell to the public sector and healthcare sector so that you can develop your market knowledge and develop your accounts
- Working with the Account Directors to boost your knowledge and earning potential
- With your previous B2B sales experience you will be able to learn how to manage and grow the accounts you will be responsible for
- Your strong communication skills, both in person and face to face, will help you to win business and earn commission
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity will ensure that you are maximising on business opportunities and to raise your profile in the business
- Your accountability and proactivity will ensure that you are able to grow your accounts and provide meaningful solutions to your clients
Click the "apply" button now for the opportunity to work for one of the most highly regarded business intelligence companies in the UK!!!!!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free