Account Manager - Ocean Media
Take your opportunity to join the Sales Team within our National Wedding Show Team. You’ll share our passion for putting our customers first and you’ll have first-hand experience in helping us bring our values to life and lead our markets to a better future. Most of all you’ll join an innovative team who truly believe that Together We Succeed.
This next step in your sales career provides an exciting opportunity for you to be part of an amazing team and be responsible for growing your own portfolio of regional clients and selling exhibition stand space at the National Wedding Shows.
With its base in the buzzing commercial hub of Canary Wharf, Ocean Media is both well-established and strongly positioned for substantial growth. Ambitious, innovative, entrepreneurial and fun, the group is full of leading titles in its two key markets: Housing and Bridal/Weddings spanning events, publications and data services.
You’ll work specifically within the National Wedding Show Sales division, working to deliver an exceptional service to our customers. Your role will include:
- Generating new business sales bookings from wedding suppliers looking to purchase stand space at our events
- Providing a high level of robust, thorough and reliable account management to your existing client base
- Up-selling existing clients by package upgrade or by cross-selling into other areas of the Weddings portfolio, such as our consumer magazine and website, where opportunity arises.
- Attending competitor exhibitions – for example fashion events, gift shows or lifestyle events, in order to sell face to face and obtain further insight
- Liaising with the Features Manager to assist where possible in contra deals that may be beneficial for the show content.
- Contributing ideas and developing opportunities that will assist in the growth of the business and the events
Ocean Media Group is a dynamic and progressive organisation that puts its customers and people first. We create market-leading events and digital information products that help our customers succeed.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london account manager ocean media
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Business Development Executive
£26,000 to £30,000
Remote work, London
Digital Marketing Executive
£24000.00 to £32000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Media Executive - TMP Worldwide (London)
TMP (UK) Ltd
Graduate Business Systems Training Consultant
£24000 to £35000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE