A leading global provider for marketing and advertising services and technology. Working with agencies and brands around the world to offer a range of services including media inventory, affiliate networks, machine learning and consumer insights. They help their clients to increase brand awareness and marketing performance.
This opportunity is an excellent opportunity for an entry level candidate to join an exciting and successful industry within a business that provides a clear progression route. You will support a team of Account Managers in the day to day running of the team's client portfolio. In the first 2-3 months you will sit in an administrative position whilst working with the Account Managers and learning from them. As you learn you will gain more responsibility and have the chance to progress within the team and across the business.
What you will do:
- Support on up to 15 accounts lead by the Account Managers and Senior Managers
- Execute administrative tasks of client programs, contribute towards client satisfaction and revenue goals.
- Monitor affiliate queues to ensure timely queue management by Affiliate Reviewers.
- Support on partner outreach
- Learning and understanding the businesses technology
- Interacting with clients daily via phone and email
- Reviewing a selection of partnered affiliate websites to identify optimization opportunities.
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic, analytical, and communicative individual
- Someone who loves to learn, progress and succeed at what they do
- A good level of Maths and English ability is preferable due to the data and analytical aspects of the role but not an essential requirement to be successful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferable
- Bonus if you have: A Marketing Degree (Or similar), 0-1 years marketing or administrative experience or an internship behind you in something similar
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london advertising & pr jobs london account marketing management aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Digital Marketing Executive
£24000.00 to £32000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Data Analyst (Financial Services) - London