Accountancy and Finance Graduate Programme
With annual revenue of over £4bn, it’s fair to say our finances need just as much expertise as our projects. Over three years, you’ll get to grips with the complexities of company-based accounting and financial management. What’s more, we’ll cover the costs and support you along the way to get your prestigious Chartered Management Accountant (‘CIMA’) qualification.
Accountancy and Finance at Babcock
You’ll gain the broadest exposure to company-based accounting and financial management, with roles spanning project, management and financial accounting. You’ll work with teams on projects aligned to many different sectors, which will give you the kind of experiences and insights that are very hard to come by.
Every step of the way, you will be mentored towards Chartered Management Accountants status. We’ll support you to gain Associate of Chartered Management Accountants (ACMA) status, offered by CIMA. You’ll learn either through a tuition provider or via distance learning.
The company uses Kaplan to support our finance graduates through their CIMA studies and you will complete this utilising the Level 7 Accounting/Taxation Professional – CIMA Master’s Degree apprenticeship standard.
What you'll need
- An (Hons) degree in Accountancy and Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering
- To be able to satisfy our customer security requirements (you may need to complete a medical assessment).
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your Manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive during this development programme. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career
Babcock International Group
Babcock is an international defence company operating in our focus countries of the UK, Australasia, Canada, France and South Africa, with exports to additional markets. We operate as four main sectors - Marine, Nuclear, Land and Aviation.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :accountancy finance graduate programme scheme babcock international
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Analyst - TPP
KPMG 2023 Audit Graduate Programme – Autumn start - Nationwide
Tax Graduate Trainee (Indirect Tax) - September 2023
Audit Graduate Trainee (Privately-Owned Business) - September 2023
South West, Bristol
Mazars - Audit Graduate Trainee (Privately-Owned Business) - September 2023
South West, Poole
Audit Graduate Trainee (Financial Services - Insurance) - April 2023