- Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
- We are ranked as one of Campaign magazine's Best Companies to work for in 2021
- We are part of a global business, based in Old Street, London, with two US offices and locations all over the world.
- From October the 1st we will be operating a minimum of 2 days a week in the office flexi-work policy, meaning you will be able to work from home for up to 3 days a week.
We are looking for someone to join our team who support our clients on their digital analytics, data collection, and insight generation. As this is an entry level position, you’ll be taken through a robust training program, upskilling you in multiple areas of digital analytics and tools including:
- Deploying and leveraging Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- How to integrate tools and data to deliver improved insights
- Supporting clients on developing their digital strategy
As you learn, you’ll be working on a range of projects, with the support of the team, across brands in fashion, media, and ecommerce. These projects will give you the opportunity to testyour skills and help you develop into a full service digital analyst.
Outside of training, your day to day will focus on tagging implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting; from collaborating with the client to create bespoke measurement strategies to performing technical audits and custom implementation, you will become an expert in this area!
Alongside this, you’ll also get the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from other teams in the business (Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Display) on various implementation projects across a variety of partners.
You will also get the chance to attend relevant industry events to meet our clients and partners, and even be a spokesperson at some of these events too!
- You will be looking to build a career in the exciting world of digital marketing and analytics
- You will have strong numerical skills, a thirst for data and hold an interest in coding
- You will enjoy solving complex problems and working in teams with dynamic and diverse skills
- You will be able to communicate and present technical material to a non-technical audience
Incubeta pay industry benchmarked salaries. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a credit-based benefits package which allows you to choose from benefits including health care, additional pension, gym membership and more.
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
You’ll answer some questions that are related to your day-to-day job. Your answers will go through our sift process: all answers will be anonymised, randomised and then reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to the next step, which includes two or three interviews. Also, we love giving feedback, so at the end of the application process, we'll show you how well you performed on skills that we test throughout the application process.
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are have a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are set on ensuring that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or ethnicity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london marketing jobs london advertising & pr jobs london analytics executive incubeta nmpi
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Retail Customers and Products Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme
Graduate Programmes in Risk with PwC
South East, London, Reading
BAE Systems Graduate Programmes
BAE Systems PLC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Data Science Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Bristol