Arcadis - Graduate Consulting Programme
- £Competitive + benefits
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Be challenged, be supported
We’re a business built on pushing boundaries and our future will be defined by the mindsets of our people.
That’s why we need who can understand and appreciate how they fit into the bigger picture. We’re looking for talented individuals who take inspiration from everywhere - every person and every interaction.
We want people who treat every moment as an opportunity to learn.
So, if you’re looking to build a career that can transform your world, Arcadis is the perfect place for you.
About the Programme
Being a consultant is about understanding how you fit into the bigger picture.
Working in a diverse team of consultants you’ll be cultivating a deep understanding of our sectors building long-term relationships with clients and colleagues and finding ways to improve ways in which we work. You’ll be responsible for your own deliverables, liaising with clients and given every opportunity to build your skillsets.
If you are interested in management consulting you will be part of a structured development programme that will instill core consulting techniques and tools that can and will be applied whilst working with our blue-chip clients.
- You will be actively encouraged to experience the full variety of
service lines within the business transformation team and you will be
supported by the Junior Consultant Academy. This network will provide
you with the training and support required to be a success.
• You will have responsibility from the onset, working within a team of consultants you will be expected to own deliverables, liaise with clients and contribute to the overall success of projects.
• Building strong stakeholder relationships across our business, matched with strong communication and influencing capabilities.
• Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner, meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients forming a strong working relationship in true partnership.
If you are interested in any other consulting roles which have a
technical bias, you will also be involved in:
• Rotational programme through sectors and service lines.
• Assisting in the preparation of reports following site inspections providing recommendations on compliance.
• Assisting in the preparation of pricing documents in accordance with methods of measurement, preparation of tender and contract documentation.
• Undertake measurement and estimating or cost plans and post contract cost reporting
• Attend site meetings and provide progress updates, including undertaking interim payments as per the contract mechanisms.
• Provide regular cost reports to client and all negotiations to do with final accounts.
You’ll benefit from structured training, mentoring, plus funding and support for accreditations relevant to your programme, aswell as the assistance you need to develop and succeed.
To be considered for this programme you will need to be on course for achieving a 2:1 in your degree or equivalent. We need a mix of perspectives and skills so there’s no typical degree we’d need you to have, but we are looking out for people who:
- Possess a growth mindset
• Confident and able to influence others
• Innovative and creative
• Agile thinkers
• Those who share our passion to ‘improve quality of life’.
• Keen to learn and develop further skills
• Relevant work experience through internships would be advantageous
• Willing to travel and stay away from home
• Excited about being part of a new programme
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions. Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different
experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and
inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work
closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability,
Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is
essential to our success.
Click here to submit your application for this role today, and if registered to gradaute-jobs.com - easy apply via the green apply button below.
Arcadis NV is a global design, engineering and management consulting company.
Sign up for job alerts - its free