Associate Business Consultant
WHERE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR A GREAT NIGHT OUT?
ARE YOU ALWAYS THE GO-TO FRIEND FOR KNOWING ABOUT THE BEST PLACES TO EAT, DRINK, PARTY AND STAY? IF SO, THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.
Seriously, no catch! We are looking for commercially minded, awesome people to join our team and be paid for talking to bars, hotels and restaurants. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!
As an Associate Business Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses, and signing the best possible deals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and our growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher's outstanding reputation.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
We're looking for:
- A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
- You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Personality is key for this role!
The values we live and breathe:
- Open and Honest
In return we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- The opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per annum - totalling 38 days of annual leave!
- Free holiday for all new starters with a plus 1!
- £20,000+ basic salary, dependent on experience
- OTE of £30k-£40k per annum in your first year
- Lively modern office
- Employee discount on the Wowcher site
- Dress down everyday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Epic summer and Christmas parties in true Wowcher style
We are a "deal a day" site that builds unbeatable deals. We make the luxurious things in life affordable as we look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that’s hard to beat!
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester associate business consultant wowcher limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Sponsored Associate Recruitment Consultant (Ireland)
Stott & May
Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland