Associate Consultants - Clarasys
We are looking for graduates to join our award-winning management consultancy based in London!
Do you have a passion for problem-solving?
Do you want to join a collaborative team with motivated people who will mentor you to be the best you can possibly be?
At Clarasys, we know we’re a fun and sociable company to work for because we have the awards to prove it. Our consistently high ranking in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies is partly down to our strong, supportive culture, training programme and the responsibility and trust we put in our people right from the start.
What do we do?
Clarasys is a fast-growing, independent management consultancy. We specialise in business analysis, change, technology, and agile methodologies to deliver sustainable improvements. Based in London and Boston (US), Clarasys exists to make a lasting difference to the way people work, live and grow.
For our clients (big and small, across a variety of sectors) that means collaborating with them to fix complex problems and improve their customers’ experience. We measure our success on client satisfaction.
For our people that means working in a company that is principled and does the right thing. We create opportunities that enable people to be at their best in a team-orientated, supportive environment.
For the world that means contributing to our community through pro bono work.
Our Graduate Scheme:
- The training: We’ll set you up to be a great consultant during 4 weeks of interactive training focused on all of the consulting skills you’ll need. With organised lunches and socials (including a 3-day trip away!), you will get to know our team here at Clarasys as well as each other.
- Early weeks: In weeks 5 & 6 you will be putting those skills into practice by looking at, and delivering on, specific ways we can make Clarasys even better. Our non-hierarchical and collaborative culture means you’ll work with people of all seniority across the business.
- Delivering a pro bono project: During weeks 6-12, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver a real project for a charity. Previous clients have included The Prince’s Trust and Marie Curie Cancer Care. Whilst you’ll have an experienced consultant with you for support, you’ll be planning and delivering the work - taking responsibility early on.
- Working with clients: From week 13 onwards you will be involved in delivering client-facing work. With continuous support from us (including meeting your coach once a week and further training) you will rapidly develop your skills and grow into a capable and talented consultant.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Have a stellar academic record (including either a 2:1 or 1st class degree from a top university) so they can grapple with the intellectual complexity of consulting projects.
- Be problem solvers and enjoy the challenge of taking on a problem and having the responsibility for solving it.
- Be analytical in the way they tackle issues by using data and information to understand and fix them.
- Have strong communication skills so they can build trust and solve clients’ problems.
- Be proactive and inquisitive and be able to take responsibility for making things happen. Successful candidates will also have a willingness to learn and grasp new skills and concepts.
- Value team over individual and always believe that multiple brains will be more effective. As a team player, you will enjoy and thrive on working in a collaborative environment.
- Be confident in handling difficult or unexpected situations in order to manage the ambiguity and changing environment of consulting projects.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Ranked #3 in the Sunday Times ‘Best small company to work for’ awards (2019)
- Shortlisted in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultants 2020
- We’re described by our employees as a ‘Great place to work, learn and grow’. Check out our Glassdoor reviews: ,
- 25 days holiday with the opportunity to buy more
- 6 pro bono days a year which employees can use to ‘give back’ to the community, whether that’s using their consulting expertise to help at a charity of choice or volunteering in another country!
- Career coach and a learning & development allowance that can go towards external exams
- Peer reward scheme
- Hypnotherapy and mindfulness sessions, in addition to a Mental-health & Wellbeing team
- Company laptop and mobile phone allowance
- Defined contribution pension scheme / Life Insurance / Healthcare
If you are interested in Clarasys and believe you would be a suitable candidate, please apply now!
The start dates for the scheme are July 2021 and November 2021.
**Please note that when applying you will be directed to a third-party platform called Cognisses where you will be asked to create an application, submit your CV and take pyschometric tests (this can be done in your own time and takes approximately 30 minutes). You will need stable internet access, a PC or Laptop with audio/sound, an up-to-date browser (Chrome or Firefox recommended) to complete the assessments.**
Fresh thinking business consultants in London and Boston.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london finance jobs london sales jobs london associate consultants clarasys
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
PwC Graduate Programme - Business Risk Controls - Birmingham, Watford, Reading
South East, London, West Midlands, Watford, Birmingham, Reading
Senior Policy Adviser - Department for Transport
£38,654 (National) and £42,446 (London)
Department for Transport
South East, London, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Hastings
£27000 to £35000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow