Betting Pools Operator
Become a Betting Pools Operator
Embrace your love of sport and build the foundations for any career, as part of the company providing the world’s biggest sporting jackpots.
What you will be doing
As part of our Operations Team, you will be responsible for managing our markets, as well as aiding the existing team with Customer Service, Social Media and Product Development duties.
- Creating and running Pools for Colossus Bets and our partners
- Performing and monitoring other operational duties
- Responding to customer queries via Email & Live Chat
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a prompt resolution of any issues and smooth customer experience
- Additional research tasks may also be assigned, based on activities within the industry
We are an ambitious company which means there is considerable opportunity for you to make a niche for yourself and to progress within the company. In the future, you may be able to move into areas such as: Marketing, Social Media, Client Relations, Data Analysis, Business Development, Product Testing, and Quality Assurance.
What you will have
At Colossus, we like to give individuals responsibility from an early stage. Although you will receive monitoring, we like hungry and independent individuals, who are looking to improve in an agile and at times intense working environment.
- You are interested in sport, with a particular focus on Horse Racing and Football.
- You are able to balance a variety of tasks at once, managing your time proficiently.
- You are willing to work some unsociable hours (weekends, early mornings, and late nights). We cover global sporting events, so require significant flexibility.[Additional Weekend payments and overtime in addition to base salary]
- A good understanding of betting, in particular Pools, and odds will also be beneficial.
Why work for us?
- Industry pioneers - Work with award-winning products at the forefront of gaming and betting innovation.
- Hands-on, no-nonsense culture - Get real responsibility from day 1 in a 'no red tape' environment.
- Strong team spirit - Belong to a diverse, inclusive, and ambitious tribe.
- Perks - Private medical insurance, Gym membership, Pension, 25 days of annual leave, Occasional free team breakfast/lunches, and other company events.
A successful candidate will be required to attend the office for the first three weeks for training purposes, as well as meeting members of the team. However, after this period there will be the opportunity to work from home – but being able to commute to the office on occasion would be beneficial.
Provider of the world's biggest sporting jackpots and the brains behind some of the industry’s most influential innovations.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london advertising & pr jobs london retail jobs london betting pools operator colossus bets
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, LONDON - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
MDS Graduate Scheme - London & South
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London
Commercial Graduate Programme
Jaguar Land Rover
South East, West Midlands, Warwick, Whitley
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Sector
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE
MDS Graduate Scheme - Midlands
£22,000 to £23,000
The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales