Business Continuity and Disaster Recover Graduate Role Based
- £28,000 plus benefits + benefits
- Apply by:
- 20th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you intuitive and confident looking for a career with a leading UK infrastructure company enabling a vibrant digital economy?
At Arqiva our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. We play a key part within the UK IoT Sector where are services are currently being offered to major water, utilities and energy companies. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative way in a clear and simple way to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers
What you will do
As a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Graduate, you’ll be an integral part of managing the UK’s Broadcast Network. We need to keep services up and running whatever happens and we offer a fully tailored disaster recovery service to give our customers confidence. We protect data and keep services on-air throughout a disaster.
The Key Elements of the role are: -
· To be able to deliver core Service Management / ITIL processes within a business unit, including problem management, incident management, change management, configuration management and service level management
· Lead the development and adoption of operational best practice across the Business Unit for service processes
· Measure and report on operational process performance, initiative corrective action where required to address performance shortfalls
· Identify and drive process improvement across service processes
· Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to contribute to the development of process management strategy
What we look for in you
Either a 2:1 in your degree or a minimum of 280 UCAS points
Your degree will be in either IT, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Business or any other STEM subject
· The ability to stay calm under pressure
· Leadership Skills
· Ability to Build Relationships across the Organisation
· Have an interest in all elements of Business continuity and Disaster recovery
Understanding of health and safety in the workplace.
Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
Excellent all-round communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
Sign up for job alerts - its free