Business Development Associate - Italian Speaker
Company: Park Place Technologies
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Associate (Italian Speaker)
*Essential - Bi-Lingual Fluency with English plus Italian.
An established multi-national tech organisation, Park Place Technologies retains links across many industries and sectors, providing equipment solutions for the likes of Dell, IBM and Oracle. They're now looking to on-board ambitious, bi-lingual candidates for their latest Graduate Academy intake!
In tackling global markets, the successful candidates will combine their language skills with initiative and excellent interpersonal behaviours.
- A competitive basic salary of £32,000 - £34k, DOE
- Competitive OTE
- Industry renowned, continuous training
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Various fast-track progression opportunities within the company
- Regular socials in a welcoming and inclusive environment (although currently virtual!)
- Offices situated in the heart of Canary Wharf (although operating remotely for now)
- Verse yourself in the organisation's offering and the marketplace they operate within
- Utilising your language skills, strategically generate new leads with prospects, liaising closely with Account Managers
- Manage and build a strong rapport with existing accounts to retain business
- Follow a prescribed sales prospecting and selling process, but don't be afraid to get creative!
- Schedule, participate in and lead client conference calls
- Participate in sales team meetings, and proactively engage in the development of activity reports.
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English as well as Italian
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen and a strong work ethic
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london business development associate italian speaker pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Graduate Management Programme
£37,000 per annum
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Marketing and Sales Graduate
Michael Page International Recruitment Ltd
2021 Graduate Leadership Development Programme
£28,000 + £2,500 joining bonus
South East, South West, London, The East, Wales, North West, Scotland, Nationwide, Manchester, Harlow, Gloucester, Glenrothes, Feltham, Hanworth
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Sales and Marketing Executive
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited