My client are the leading primary content production platform for e-commerce businesses. Their client base includes Luis Vuitton, Amazon's Alexa, Puma and many more. Ever wondered who writes the content for Amazon Alexa? Yep - that's them.
We're hiring a Sales Development Manager in their London office which is based a hop, skip and step away from lively Soho and Covent Garden.
The SDM role sits within the commercial team. As an SDM, your responsibilities fall into three key areas - generating qualified meetings, owning partner relationships and innovation. There will be a continual focus on relationship building with new and existing partners. You will also be working with the marketing team and wider commercial team to gauge a deep understanding of the industry and clients you're working with.
My client are a fun, sociable company so they're looking for bright, personable and tenacious new talent to join their team. We want people who enjoy building new relationships and have a charm about them. The right candidates will have:
- 6-12 months in a lead generation role
- a basic understanding of Digital Marketing, particularly SEO and Content Marketing
- a basic understanding of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Hubspot or SalesLoft.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic starting salary of £30,000-35,000 with OTE £10,000 (uncapped)
- Strong progression opportunities
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free