Business Development Executive
Are you a natural sales person and looking to join an elite law firm with over 40 offices across six continents? Are you somebody who has a proactive attitude and a commitment to excellent standards of work? If this sounds like you, read on…
The role can be based anywhere in the UK but you will need to be able to easily access either our London or Manchester office when required.
Our client is a global law firm whose core global sectors position it at the heart of global trade and commerce: insurance; marine, natural resources and energy; projects and construction; aviation. Their vision is to be their clients first choice in their chosen sectors by investing in their core practice areas in chosen locations, serving an international client base and building a network of offices in key trading zones.
This role is a key component of the UK Business Development Team, working as part of a centralised 'Delivering Excellence' team. This team executes and implements Business Development activities related to the collaborative development and pursuit of clients across all insurance business lines and sectors.
Work is allocated centrally which gives unrivalled exposure to all areas of the firm and the ability to work across all aspects of Business Development and Marketing campaigns with a focus on digital activity.
The role reports to the lead of the 'Delivering Excellence' team with mentoring and coaching provided by a Senior Manager.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with contacts and clients within the agreed marketing and communications plan
- Client and business development activity
- Converting opportunities and supporting the Business Development team with internal and external research
- Developing client relationships
- Recording information and supporting the reporting and analysis of data
Essential Skills and Experience
- This is an entry level Business Development Executive role so a willingness to learn, positive attitude and common sense are as valuable as professional services/legal experience
- Possesses a proactive, can do attitude who likes to add value to any task they are asked to implement
- An ability to complete work to a high standard with quality and excellence of delivery being at the forefront
- Well organised and able to juggle multiple tasks with differing deadlines
- Flexible attitude to work and delivery and to be of robust character
- Inquisitive about the business, economic, political and social issues prevalent within the UK, Europe and internationally
Our client is committed to providing extensive, personal and professional development opportunities for their people enabling them to be highly effective in their current role as well as assisting them to fulfil their career aspirations.
To make an application please forward your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com ref Business Development Executive.
MyKindaFuture help students explore their career options post-education, be that apprenticeships, college, or university and graduate employment.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester sales jobs london business development executive mykindafuture
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Business Development Associate
Trainee Reinsurance Analyst
BAE Systems Graduate Programmes
BAE Systems PLC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Retail Customers and Products Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme
People Management Graduate Scheme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland