Business Development Executive
- Comfortable and confident with cold outreach with a hunter mindset
- Great communication skills
- Strong sense of collaboration
- Able to do desk based research
- Able to think critically
- Can build a professional network
- Strong sense of complex problem solving
- Experience or willingness to learn CRM management software
As a Business Development Executive, you'll work within our growing commercial team, helping our organisation to scale, and link us with even more organisations. You’ll own and grow your own portfolio of clients and help shape the future of the business. You'll enjoy the day-to-day sales rhythm while also spotting opportunities for improvement and expansion.
This role offers an incredible opportunity to create something from scratch while allowing you to be involved in interacting with clients at all stages of the sales process. From initial research and outreach to building relationships and helping onboard new clients.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be involved in on a day-to-day basis:
- Creating new opportunities within the sales pipeline
- Targeting new business opportunities via phone, email, or events
- Creating targeting lists, messaging, and sequences
- Researching new opportunities, trends and verticals
- Help new marketing and pitch material
- Build a deep grasp of our CRM, it’s features and assisting Business Intelligence tools like ALF Insights and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
At Incubeta we pride ourselves in providing excellent mentorship with a dedicated in-house L&D department that offers remarkable training. The tight knit and friendly Sales team will heavily invest time into you, not only to set you up for success, but help you learn the business as a whole.
- Incubeta UK is an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
- We are ranked as one of Campaign magazine's Best Companies to work for in 2021
- We are part of a global business, based in Old Street, London, with two US offices and locations all over the world.
- We operate at a minimum of 2 days a week in the office flexi-work policy, meaning you will be able to work from home for up to 3 days a week and have flexi-hours to make those commutes that little bit easier!
Incubeta pay industry benchmark salaries. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer additional performance related bonuses, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a credit-based benefits package which allows you to choose from benefits including health care, additional pension, gym membership and more.
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
You’ll answer some questions that are related to your day-to-day job. Your answers will go through our sift process: all answers will be anonymised, randomised and then reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to the next step, which includes two or three interviews. Also, we love giving feedback, so at the end of the application process, we'll inform you on how well you performed on skills that we test throughout the application process.
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or ethnicity, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Incubeta UK are an award winning digital marketing group with over fifteen years of experience.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london business development executive incubeta
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Management Analyst
Sales Development Consultant
Business Sales Executive
Graduate Banking Services - London
Commercial Sales & Management Graduate Programme
£27,000 + £1,000 one off signing on bonus
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst