Business Development Executive - Comms-care
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £24,000 basic salary (+ £15k targeted commission taking your total package up to £39k)
Comms-care are an Ingram Micro company, is the UK's leading strategic service partner to the IT channel community, committed to delivering better outcomes for partners and empowering growth through streamlined channel-only IT solutions.
A seamless extension to the team, we work with partners towards a common goal, identifying the business and technical challenges that they and their end user customers face, then working collaboratively to find the solution that fits.
Comms-Care offer a full range of services across the whole IT spectrum; from pre-sales and professional services to managed services and maintenance support.
We're now looking for Business Development Executives looking to pursue a career in sales! Successful candidates will be proactive, keen to learn and develop.
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £24,000
- Y1 OTE of £15k, taking your salary to £39k total with commission
- Fun, open and inclusive culture in a fantastic office space in our Northwich HQ
- Investment in your future - Sales and Technical training across your first 12-15 months in the role, resulting in a nationally accredited qualification
- Excellent autonomy, you'll be working very closely with decision makers internally and will be able to influence as you learn and develop
- Healthcare & Pension
- Lucrative incentives and bonus schemes
- Discounts on IT equipment
Business Development Executive Role:
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the Comms-Care offering, marketplace and customer profile
- Proactively perform regular prospect outreach - calling, emailing and social selling to the key decision makers of potential customers, identifying opportunities and establishing relationships
- Take part in business wide prospecting campaigns, selectively and strategically going after leads
- Articulate the Comms-Care offering to warm interest and the existing client base - nurturing accounts, achieving business through renewal and upselling
- Work closely within your team to develop accounts
Business Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- A self-starter, an excellent collaborator and problem solver
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability, ambition and learning agility
- Comfortable in a target driven environment and results-orientated
- Strong business acumen
- Open and flexible - keen to tackle a wide range of challenges as and when they arise
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :business development executive comms care pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary + uncapped commission structure
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
North West, Manchester
Sales Graduate Management Programme
£37,000 per annum
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Technical Consultant - Leeds - FDM
2021 Graduate Leadership Development Programme
£28,000 + £2,500 joining bonus
South East, South West, London, The East, Wales, North West, Scotland, Nationwide, Manchester, Harlow, Gloucester, Glenrothes, Feltham, Hanworth
EY Consulting Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
BDO Advisory Graduate Programme (North West and Yorkshire)
North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester