Business Development Executive - Tech B2B Business Development
- £23000 to £38000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 3rd March 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who we are:
We are an influential partner to some of the UK's most disruptive tech titans and startups. In the past 10 years, we've grown from a team of 2 to over 80 strong, allowing us to open another office in Sydney to build on our European and US capabilities. We work with technology businesses such as IBM, Lenovo, Darktrace, VMware and 6 of the other biggest tech players globally, boosting their client bases and consequently their growth and revenue.
Located near London Bridge and Borough Market in the centre of London, we have a vibrant social scene with regular nights out, larger quarterly social events and company trips abroad - think Milan, Paris and Barcelona. The Times has recognized our dynamic and sociable company culture, voting us in the Top 15 Best Small UK Companies to work for. We're also the 4th best small company to work for in London!
As a Business Development Executive, you'll be the face of the company creating quality opportunities for your clients. You'll work for some of the biggest and innovative names in tech, pitching the latest trends to global companies through cold outreach including outbound calls and marketing activity. To generate the best opportunities for your clients you'll need to fully understand your client portfolio, their markets and the latest trends in the tech industry.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree graded 2:1 or above from a top UK university
- Sales experience (6 months-1 year/placement in sales or recruitment)
- A passion for the tech industry
- Evidence of achievement - sports/charity/ languages/ music, etc
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Strong sense of initiative and entrepreneurial flair
- Most importantly, we are looking for resourceful, bright and confident candidates
- A competitive salary of £23k base + uncapped commission with average first-year earnings of £38k
- Personal Growth and Career Progression - the first promotion is typically attained within 6-12 months
- Incentives for top performers including tech and annual trips (Milan, Paris, Munich)
- Excellent benefits such as a matched pension, lucrative commission structure, subsidized gym membership + extended lunch hours, benefits, bonuses
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free