Business Development Manager (French Speaker)
Job Title: Business Development Manager (French Speaker)
Salary: £30k basic salary
Ipsotek is a provider of cutting edge imaging technology, with a wide range of applications: from people counting, traffic management and intrusion detection, to advanced behaviour analysis and tracking in crowded places.
They've been doubling their turnover year on year, and their multi-award winning technology has been recognized by the UK Home Office.
As a Business Development Manager with Ipsotek, you'll be granted the ideal platform to build a successful career within a rapidly growing market space.
The successful candidate must have a degree in computer science, engineering or possess a similar technical background. They must also be able to speak French and English fluently.
Business Development Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £30k
- Once they do manage their own accounts then 4% commission will be paid on gross margin of the deal with a cap of £50K per project.
- Excellent training, professional development and progression on offer
- Inclusive, social environment
- Real autonomy with the opportunity to shape your own career according to your strengths and interests
- 20 days holiday and company health insurance
Graduate Business Development Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company's solutions and services, as well as the industry and marketplace you'll sell into
- Communicate, build and develop relationships with senior decision making contacts - often at C-Level
- Research and cultivate your own prospect lists, comprehensively profiling and mapping potential customers before contacting them
- Generate, strategically nurture and fully qualify leads
- Email and speak regularly with prospects over the phone in order to qualify interest and schedule meetings
- Attend prospect meetings and events alongside senior sales professionals, engage with clients face to face in order to develop professionally and attain a greater understanding of the entire sales cycle
- Liaise closely with all teams internally, including marketing and the wider sales team
- Work closely alongside the CEO within the region
Graduate Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Fluent in French, as well as English
- Degree in computer science, engineering or similar technical background
- Excellent people skills
- Technology and AI enthusiast
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london business development manager french speaker pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Sales Development Representative
£24000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
BDO Tax Graduate Programme (London and South East)
South East, London, Nationwide, Guildford, Reading, Southampton
Risk Consultant - Graduate Trainee - London
Graduate Compliance Consultant
Up to £27000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
NEW Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide