Business Development Representative - Force24
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Salary: £22,000 (£27k OTE)
Sector: Marketing Software
Force24 are Marketing Automation!
The only UK-grown, and leading marketing automation company nationally, Force24 are built on a solid foundation of core values. They hand great marketers the opportunity to shine.
Their values allow each individual to shape the business and their own career according to their strengths and interests. The scope for progression, learning and development is huge with Force24. Their ambitious growth plans demand the addition of Business Development Representatives!
Business Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £27k
- Excellent earning and learning potential - a nationally recognised training programme
- Fantastic scope for progression
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location in the centre of Leeds
Business Development Representative Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the Force24 offering and marketplace in order to educate key decision makers and potential customers and build value
- Strategically prospect for new clients, using email, the phone, virtual settings and social selling
- Grow, maintain and leverage your own network proactively, engaging in regular outreach
- Identify and profile key influencers within prospective accounts in order to build business relationships
- Schedule meetings and demos for senior members of the team
Business Development Representative:
- Educated to degree level
- Well spoken, cool tempered and comfortable handling rejection
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Resilient and competitive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.