Business Development Representative- Times Top 100 Company
- £23000 to £38000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 23rd December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Take everything you thought you knew about sales and throw it out the window. We're looking for confident, driven grads to come on board as Business Development Representatives in our buzzing London Bridge HQ.
We essentially work as a matchmaking service for tech companies of all shapes and sizes looking for their ideal business partners, bringing people together to make sure everyone wins. They don't believe in the old school ways of doing things either - here is a place where the new kids on the block can take on the biggest sellers on the floor and win weekly prizes like laptops and PS4s.
With endless social initiatives (beer pong and bingo anyone?), uncapped commission and supercharged progression, we like to think we're the perfect place for anyone looking to kick off their sales career in style. If this sounds like a bit of you, apply today!
As a BDR, you'll be kick-starting the sales cycle for some of the biggest and most up-and-coming names in tech. Think IBM, Lenovo, Darktrace and 6 of the other biggest tech players globally.
- Driving pipeline generation and new business for our partners through appointment setting to boost their client bases and consequently their growth and revenue.
- Pitching the latest products and services to global companies through cold outreach including outbound calls and marketing activity.
- Researching and understanding your client portfolio, their markets and the latest tech trends to best identify quality prospects for your clients.
What are we looking for?
- Graduates with a 2:1 or above from a top UK university
- Sales experience preferred but not essential
- Career-minded and self-motivated individuals
- A passion for the tech industry
- Money-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Evidence of achievement - sports/charity/languages/music, etc
What's in it for you?
- An exciting and sociable work culture - we're the 4th Best Small Company to work for in London and a Times Top 15 Best Small UK Company!
- A competitive salary of £23k base + uncapped commission with average first-year earnings of £38k
- An extensive and in-depth training and development programme through our Sales Academy
- Personal growth and career progression - the first promotion is typically attained within 6-12 months
- Incentives for top performers including tech and annual trips (Milan, Paris, Munich)
- Excellent benefits such as a matched pension, lucrative commission structure, subsidised gym membership + extended lunch hours, and bonuses
Sign up for job alerts - its free