Central Office - Graduate Role
Central Office - Graduate Role
Central Offices either Peterborough or London
Circa £21,000 dependent upon location
We are looking for recent graduates who want to make a difference to children and young people across the country, whilst developing and learning new skills. Our graduate scheme will give a unique insight in to how a national group of schools can work together with central support.
Graduates joining our two-year programme will undertake various placements by supporting departments in undertaking project work as directed by the Head of Department in areas such as Technology, People, Finance, Marketing and Strategy and Performance.
At the end of the two-year training programme, depending upon the performance of the trainee and the availability of suitable vacancies, our trainees will be offered permanent roles within a Central Office team.
Supported by experienced members of the team and having a designated mentor you will find that you will always have access to advice and support.
You will be based in either our London or Peterborough office and some time in one or more of our schools so there will be an element of travel.
We are looking for future leaders who have:
- Belief in our purpose and underpinning ethos – the best in everyone
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage competing priorities to challenging timescales
- The ability to understand, analyse and interpret a range of information sources, particularly data relating to educational attainment
- The ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- An intellectual curiosity, openness to learning and ability to innovate to achieve results
Minimum degree classification: 2:2 or on track for one in any discipline, and have graduated by September 2021.
At United Learning, we look for more than just your academic results and will assess your application on a number of different factors. We are looking for ambitious, resilient and motivated candidates who have a strong work ethic and the desire and potential to develop.,
- 26 days holiday.
- Competitive salary.
- Contributory pension scheme, meaning we will save together for your retirement.
- Occupational sick pay, protecting you and your family.
- Over 250 employee exclusive benefits through our partners Perkbox, including access to discounted cinema tickets, holidays and gym memberships, car leasing and Cycle2work schemes.
- Continuous Professional Development options that will be tailored to your needs.
- Competitive maternity, paternity and adoption benefits.
- A supportive team across the country.
- Flexi-time working.
- United Learning are committed to supporting flexible working and are open to agreeing specific arrangements with the right candidate.
United Learning values diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating and sustaining a more ethnically diverse workforce. In this regard we would not only welcome applications from professionals of minority ethnic origin, but from majority ethnic professionals who share our commitment. We will be applying the Rooney Rule to the shortlisting process.
If you believe you share in the values of United Learning and are interested in working for an organisation which aims to provide you with a broad and varied experience, then we look forward to receiving your application.
We are a group of schools which aims to provide excellent education to children and young people across the country. We seek to improve the life chances of all the children and young people we serve and make it our mission to bring out 'the best in everyone' – students, staff, parents and the wider community.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london office graduate united
People who applied for this job also applied for:
NHS Finance Management Training Scheme
£22,000 increasing to £31,000 by the end of the scheme
Healthcare Financial Management Association
South West, Nationwide
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programme
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
The Local Government Finance Graduate Programme
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Data Product Analyst - Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)