Civil and Structural Engineering Graduate Programme
About the programme
Over the course of two years, you’ll learn that civil and structural engineering is all about people. It’s about making public services and facilities better and everyone’s everyday life easier. From building the next generation of nuclear power stations to supporting the Royal Navy, your work here will have a real impact on making our world safer, simpler and better connected.
Civil and Structural Engineering at Babcock
The possibilities are many and varied. You might be helping to modernise facilities and infrastructure, or designing cutting-edge structures for the nuclear industry. We do a lot of work for the MoD, which alone offers a whole world of varied opportunities. You might even work with the Royal Navy to adapt the UK’s dockyard services to meet the demands of a modern naval fleet. Whatever you work on, you can be sure you’ll be making a real difference to everyday life in the UK.
What you'll need
- A BEng (Hons) degree is vital. And because the programme is accredited by the ICE, our preference is that your degree is also accredited by the relevant institution too
- To be able to satisfy our customer’s security requirements (you may also need to complete a medical assessment)
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your Manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive during this development programme. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career.
Apply now by clicking here, or by using the 'Apply Now' button below.
Babcock International Group
Babcock is an international defence company operating in our focus countries of the UK, Australasia, Canada, France and South Africa, with exports to additional markets. We operate as four main sectors - Marine, Nuclear, Land and Aviation.