Civil Design Engineering Graduate Programme
About the programme
The maintenance of the Royal Navy’s ships and submarines is fundamental to its ability to defend our nation and its interests. On this programme, you will learn how the Facilities Engineering Design team directly supports the maintenance of these critical assets, developing a deep understanding of design and maintenance processes and equipment.
Civil Design Engineering at Babcock
The possibilities are many and varied. You might be helping to modernise facilities and infrastructure, or designing cutting-edge structures for the nuclear industry. We do a lot of work for the MoD, which alone offers a whole world of varied opportunities. You might even work with the Royal Navy to adapt the UK’s dockyard services to meet the demands of a modern naval fleet. Whatever you work on, you can be sure you’ll be making a real difference to everyday life in the UK.
What you'll need
- A BEng (Hons) degree or a BSc (Hons) degree in a relevant Engineering subject.
- To be able to satisfy our customer’s security requirements (you may also need to complete a medical assessment)
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your Manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive during this development programme. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career.
Apply now by clicking here, or by using the 'Apply Now' button below.
Babcock International Group
Babcock is an international defence company operating in our focus countries of the UK, Australasia, Canada, France and South Africa, with exports to additional markets. We operate as four main sectors - Marine, Nuclear, Land and Aviation.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :civil design engineering graduate programme babcock international
People who applied for this job also applied for:
UK Graduate Programme 2023
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
NHS Finance Management Training Scheme
£26,382 rising to a minimum of £30,441+ benefits
Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
South East, South West, East Midlands, West Midlands
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary