Client Success Executive- (Japanese, German, Spanish)
Are you passionate about growing a career within Digital Technology?
This is a great opportunity to join a global leading marketing technology organisation who are award winning for it's culture, innovation and progression. You will join the client success team, handling a variety of different digital projects, reporting directly to clients and constantly thinking of new ways in to improve the organisations products and services. This entry level role is designed for candidates who wish to start their career within the online marketing tech world and who wants to progress into the wider business. You will receive loads of training across technology and online marketing, work in great offices in central London with opportunity for travel opportunities and will receive a great benefits package. As this is a business with a huge global client base, languages such as Japanese, German or Spanish is preferred!
- Investigate, review and answer support cases submitted by clients
- Partner with the wider team in the organisation to help meet clients needs
- Help identify improvements for the organisation's products and processes
- You will be the Go-to Specialist for the services and product this organisation does
- Educated to Degree Level -This will demonstrate your ability to time manage and handle different projects
- Additional Languages (Japanese, German or Spanish) - As you will be dealing with Global clients it's a massive bonus for you to have a language as you will be able to communicate with clients across the world.
- Ability to work on Excel - Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP's ideally as you will be managing data and reporting
- Customer Service Experience - You will be dealing with clients on a day to day basis.
- Interest and knowledge of Online Marketing channels (PPC and Paid Social)
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free