This boutique-style business is looking for a new Content producer to join the team! They create a variety of written reports, industry events and surveys for institutional finance professionals. They give you the opportunity to really contribute to the growth of the business and have exposure to their international conferences (UK, Europe and North America) as well as contributing to the content of their reports.
- Researching concepts for conferences/reports to produce content that is stimulating and appealing to stakeholders in that market and matches the brief provided
- Writing interesting and original conference programs to attract industry-leading speakers and creating strong relationships with industry representatives and speakers to advance your reputation in the market
- Attending the event to ensure the planning is executed to the highest standard so the speakers, sponsors and delegates have a positive experience
- Inviting key persons to contribute to the reports and take part in round table discussions
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree from a Top 30 University and AAB or higher at A-level, you will be well prepared to conduct detailed research across a variety of global markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will allow you to produce a top-quality program and attract industry-leading speakers/ report contributors
- Strong analytical ability, good business acumen and ability to build strong relationships will aid the smooth running of the conferences
- A positive attitude, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team, will allow you to flourish in their existing social culture
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free