Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
We’re a fast-growing, agile organisation that values hard work, collaboration, and innovation. We recognise the power of diversity of thought and experience, and are champions of women in technology, with over 3x the industry average of females in technology roles.
The greatest data and technology challenges of today can't be solved with carbon copy consultants or homogenous thought. At Kubrick, we actively seek out and develop passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to help organisations harness the power of data and reach their full potential.
“The Kubrick team is highly diverse and supportive – people are always ready to offer advice and perspective” (Nikita Mandavia, Kubrick Consultant)
Kubrick’s Consultancy Model
As a Kubrick Consultant, you will be critical in our clients’ digital transformation, helping evaluate their current infrastructure, explore options for moving to the cloud, and then oversee the migration and the maintenance of the new system. You will collaborate with your colleagues to embed new technology and best practice, revolutionising the capabilities and efficiency of teams and business functions of organisations in all industries.
You will be responsible for understanding and gathering business requirements and showing stakeholders the art of the possible. This role is in great demand in today’s business environment, building a foundation of skills to support rapid career development for the long-term.
It is not necessary to have prior experience in this field in order to join us, because the training we offer is so in depth.
Your Career Journey
• Train: Over 15 weeks, our immersive, industry-leading programme blends interactive training and independent project work in teams to accelerate your learning and get you ready for the workplace
• Engage: You will be matched with one of our clients on an engagement which suits your strengths and capabilities, thereby optimising delivery
• Support: Our People Team will provide dedicated support throughout your time on site
• Transition: After two years, you will have the option to join your client permanently and stay connected to Kubrick through our alumni network, or continue consulting with us at a senior level
Why Join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organisations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- £32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
- 15 weeks of training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives, bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
- Perkbox (an all-in-one employee experience platform with hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts)
- An employee assistance programme to promote health and well-being
What we need from you
- Strong academic background (any analytical degree will be considered)
- An interest and/or demonstrable experience in programming and hardware infrastructure would be beneficial
- A love for problem-solving, making sense of the complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- People that relish effecting change
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- An ambition to work with data and next-generation technology - learning some coding is crucial in today's age
- The ability to think logically and work under pressure
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
At Kubrick, we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.
Our mission is to offer the world's most exciting organisations greater choice in how they solve their data challenges.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london engineering jobs london computing & it jobs london consulting graduate scheme summer kubrick
People who applied for this job also applied for:
NEW Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Graduate / Junior Software Developer
Just IT Training Ltd
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
£20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission
G&E Partners Limited
1st Line Support - Just IT
Just IT Training Ltd