Corporate Insolvency Case Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our long standing Heskin office (PR7) for a graduate Corporate Insolvency Administrator.
The role will include:-
- Reporting to the office manager you will have your own portfolio of insolvency cases which you will manage from inception through to closure.
- Case types will include;
o Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
o Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment.
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions.
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management.
- Prepare progress reports and statutory documentation
- Work to statutory deadlines and manage case diaries
- Deal with queries on a day to day basis from various stakeholders via phone and email (shareholders, directors, creditors)
- Undertake statutory investigation work for submission of conduct reports to the Insolvency Service
- Liaise with agents regarding asset realisation as required on case work
- Carry out work in compliance with SIPs and current legislative frameworks
- Attend and assist at meetings when required
- Occasional attendance at marketing events when required
Marshall Peters Limited
Marshall Peters is based in the heart of Lancashire & is the North Wests leading independent business advisers specialising in corporate rescue & Insolvency.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :corporate insolvency case marshall peters limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Office of Rail and Road - Regulatory Policy Analyst
£30,309 to £37,015
Office of Rail and Road
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, York, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester
Commercial Graduate (Chorley, Lancashire)
Ipsum Group Limited
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – July start
EY Tax Graduate Programmes - North West and Yorkshire
Competitive starting annual salary
North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
NEW Graduate Analyst - TPP
Tutor - North West - Explore Learning