Customer Engagement and Business Support Executive - AP
- Apply by:
- 10th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. Founded in 1846, AP today is the most trusted source of independent news and information. On any given day, more than half the world's population sees news from AP.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious business in a growing and dynamic part of their frontline customer facing team, working with the Head of Customer Engagement to help deliver AP’s ongoing customer engagement strategy.
Providing a high-quality customer experience is now an important component in AP’s customer engagement strategy. The Customer Engagement Executive will work with the Head of Customer Engagement to ensure that both prospects and customers are fully-engaged with AP (whether via onboarding, trial management, or other initiatives created to ensure both retention and revenue growth).
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of AP’s customers and markets. This includes key competitors, challenges and offerings;
• Manage and deliver AP’s international onboarding and training programme – managing prospects and customers – ensuring they receive the training and welcome programme that best suits their requirements (whether in-person or remotely via webinars);
• Be the expert on AP’s products, initiatives, and delivery platforms – enabling you to train internal staff and customers as per the engagement plan;
• Manage the development and updates of all supporting training documentation (company backgrounders, scripts, FAQs, etc) as and when appropriate;
• Create and manage an e-learning toolset (videos, online calendar of workshops focusing on key subjects) across the business ensuring that the customer always has access to educational tools and resources;
• Capture and record customer-sourced insights and measurements, and work with the Head of Engagement on proactive engagement strategies;
• Input and assist with the expanding trial management programmes aiding improved lead to customer conversions;
• Assist with implementation of new initiatives that are created to strengthen engagement strategies;
• Assist with customer migrations on a case by case basis and be part of the project team.
This role will also be required to provide back-up support for a total of up to 5 Directors and VP’s based in the London office. Duties range from scheduling meetings and calendars, organizing travel, setting up meetings and managing VIP and customer visits. The frequency of this will be driven by the needs of the Business.
As we have access to a levy fund, and there will be an opportunity to undertake formal training in relation to the role.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
• Customer and quality-oriented focus;
• Enthusiasm for the task in hand;
• A positive, proactive, well-organised person;
• Must be fluent in English. Additional languages would be appreciated;
• Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs;
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
All applicants must be able to work in the UK or be able to gain permission to work in the UK.
Qualified applicants should submit a CV and covering letter to Human Resources via the apply now button:
The closing date for applications is Monday 10th December 2018.
No recruitment agencies please.
Sign up for job alerts - its free