Customer Service Advisor - Foxtons
- London, Nationwide
- 31st December 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
About The Role
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be the first point of contact for all enquiries coming in to Foxtons both over phone and email. This is a varied role where no two days are the same. You’ll be exposed to various parts of the business, from helping applicants start their property search, to dealing with press enquiries. In other parts of the day, you will be greeting visitors coming in to our Head Quarters and dealing with email enquiries.
We are very proud of our brand and the recognition we’ve received, having won multiple prizes for being the best Estate Agent out there. This can only continue through the people that we have and as a Customer Service Advisor it will be your job to uphold this image.
You’ll be working towards quarterly cash bonuses, weekly incentives and other fun team competitions. We offer progression opportunities and industry leading training which will set you up for a career that will both help you grow and challenge you personally. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in the property industry
This role will be based in our Head Quarters at Chiswick Business Park which is conveniently located opposite Gunnersbury station. The Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.
- Salary of £19,000 + incentives + benefits
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Ongoing mentoring and industry leading training
- Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
- Meaningful career progression
- Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
- Incentives including shopping vouchers and restaurant vouchers
- Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and discounted gym
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
- Readiness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent customer service skills
Click below to apply to this role today!
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Sign up for job alerts - its free