Customer Success Management Team Agent, Barclaycard (FTC)
Job Title: Customer Success Management Team Agent (FTC 12 months)
Sector: Finance - Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Customer Success Management Team Agent is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Customer Success Management Team Agent (FTC 12 months) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Annual bonus
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
Customer Success Management Team Agent (FTC 12 months) Role:
- Manage inbound calls from UK Small Business customers who query their current pricing, raise questions about the account closure process or who actually request the closure of their account.
- Using excellent investigation and diagnostic skills, the role holder will be required to discuss the customer's current situation and identify any key causes for concern from the customer's perspective.
- These should then be resolved through the recommendation of alternative solutions or services if appropriate with the aim of improving customer satisfaction.
- Work alongside other operational areas of the business to ensure a seamless customer experience and to promote the function of the team at all times.
- Achieve monthly / annual individual and team targets.
- Maintain and understand the UK Small Business market, the BCP business environment (and proposition) and the activity / offers of BCP's competitors.
- Make sound commercial and operational judgements when positioning solutions
- Assist with the retention and development of BCP's UK Small Business portfolio.
- Mitigate any potential negative impacts and support the delivery of positive impacts on BCP's revenue / profit in both the medium and long term.
- Identify solutions that better fulfil individual client requirements, employing effective sales / recommendation techniques to deliver an excellent customer experience and to generate optimum returns for BCP.
Customer Success Management Team Agent (FTC 12 months):
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Confident problem solver and decision maker
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Track record of excellent customer service
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in
this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected
characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and
welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than
happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements
as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :customer management agent barclaycard ftc pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
EY Assurance Summer Internships - South East, South West and London
South East, South West, The East, Bristol, Cambridge, Luton, Reading, Southampton, Camberley
NEW EY Assurance Graduate Programmes (S.East, S.West and London) - April and September 2021 intake
Competitive starting annual salary
South East, South West, London, The East, Cambridge, Luton, Reading, Southampton
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Regulatory Scientists - Health and Safety Executive
£25,674 to £30,821
Health and Safety Executive
North West, Yorkshire, Nationwide, York, Bootle, Kirkdale
£20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission
G&E Partners Limited