Data & Analytics - Graduate Development Programme 2022
What can I look forward to?
As a Data and Analytics graduate, you’ll get to transform data into a strategic asset to solve complex problems using the latest technological, statistical and machine learning techniques.
You’ll also work with a variety of complex datasets to tell an intriguing story about our business and our customers, whether by designing new data solutions or developing new modelling techniques, visualisation and analytical pipelines.
You’ll also collaborate with our business stakeholders, leaders and colleagues to understand the challenges and opportunities and translate them into analytical and data solutions. Over three years, you’ll rotate between the data delivery, data visualisation and predictive analytics teams to experience the full data journey, learning from some of our most talented colleagues.
You’ll also get in house and external training, all tailored to your needs. To top it all off you will also work towards a BSc degree in Data Science, through a degree apprenticeship run by the University of Winchester, which will provide you with training in computer programming, statistics and machine learning.
What’s in it for you?
As well as joining a company that is passionate about sustainability and our customers, you can expect:
- £31,000 starting salary
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Full private medical cover
- 12% company pension contribution
- Annual company bonus
- Discounted gym membership, discounted gadget insurance
- Discounted technology offers
What you’ll need:
- A 2:1 degree (predicted or recently achieved) in any undergraduate discipline
- At least 96 UCAS points – CCC grades (or equivalent) from 3 A-level subjects
- A** to C grade (9 to 4) in Maths and English GCSE
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.