Data Product Graduate Scheme 2021– Kubrick
The greatest data and technology challenges of today can't be solved with carbon copy consultants or homogenous thought. At Kubrick, we actively seek out and develop passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to help organisations harness the power of data and reach their full potential.
We’re a fast-growing, agile organisation that values hard work, collaboration, and innovation. We recognise the power of diversity of thought and experience and are champions of women in technology, with over 3x the industry average of females in technology roles.
“The Kubrick team is highly diverse and supportive – people are always ready to offer advice and perspective” (Nikita Mandavia, Kubrick Consultant)
Kubrick’s Data Product Practice
As a Kubrick Data Product Consultant, you will use a blend of technical and business analytics skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business, acting as intermediary between the data team, business, and technology to drive transformation.
Skilled in the relevant tools and technologies, including SQL, Python, Tableau and Alteryx, you will utilise your technical ability to translate data driven solutions to internal stakeholders and manage projects in an agile environment.
Example Training Project: Our consultants created a data capture tool that automates the Q&A process between consultants and Principal Consultants. They utilised technical skills with stakeholder management and requirements gathering to develop functionalities which ensure the consultant receives a more virtuous feedback loop.
How our process works
Train: Over 15 weeks, our immersive, industry-leading programme blends interactive training and independent project work in teams to accelerate your learning and get you ready for the workplace
Engage: You will be matched with one of our clients on an engagement which suits your strengths and capabilities, thereby optimising delivery
Support: Our People Team will provide dedicated support throughout your time on site
Transition: After two years, you will have the option to join your client permanently and stay connected to Kubrick through our alumni network, or continue consulting with us at a senior level
Why join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organisations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- £32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
- 15 weeks of paid training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives, bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
- Perkbox (an all-in-one employee experience platform with hundreds of perks, freebies and discounts)
- An employee assistance programme to promote health and well-being
What we need from you
- A strong interest and experience in programming and hardware infrastructure is highly desirable – we want to see that you’ve gone above and beyond to learn!
- An analytical and logical approach to problem-solving, with the ability to define your goal and build clear steps and processes to achieve it
- An ability to make sense of the complex and communicate it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- An ambition to work with data and next-generation technology - learning some coding is crucial in today's age
- The ability to think logically and work under pressure
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK.
At Kubrick, we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.
Our mission is to offer the world's most exciting organisations greater choice in how they solve their data challenges.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london engineering jobs london computing & it jobs london product graduate scheme kubrick
People who applied for this job also applied for:
PwC Graduate Programme - Business Risk Controls - Birmingham, Watford, Reading
South East, London, West Midlands, Watford, Birmingham, Reading
NEW Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
Data Management Consultant – Kubrick
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Senior Policy Adviser - Department for Transport
£38,654 (National) and £42,446 (London)
Department for Transport
South East, London, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Hastings
Graduate Data Administrator
£23000.00 to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited