Data Science Graduate Programme
- Location: Fully remote
- Average salary: £30K+ upon completion
- You must be based in the UK and have at least 30 months leave to remain.
AiCore's mission is to guide every individual to excel in the careers of the future by delivering the most industry informed, hands-on education in Ai and Data.
On the Data Science specialisation, you will visualise, preprocess and model data with statistical tools and machine learning algorithms. Over 18 weeks, you will be trained in industry-standard Data Science then we will place you in your first role in the field.
Starting with essential software and cloud engineering, you will cover
- Command line
- Git and Github
- Algorithms and Data structures
- Software design and testing
Then go on to cover data science specialist topics including
- Statistical testing
- Intro to Machine Learning
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- Supervised Models
- Unsupervised learning techniques
- Neural networks
You will gain certifications in each module as you go and will build industry-grade data science products.
Our best candidates:
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- are self motivated and curious
- have the ability to work under pressure; learning as they go.
- have the ability to work well in a team.
1. You will have to commit 20 hours per week for 18 weeks to get trained in the programme.
2. You will not be getting paid for the 18 weeks while you are partaking in the training.
3. You will pay a small percentage of your salary for up to 24 months to cover the cost of the program only when you have graduated and landed a role through the programme.
4. No VISA sponsorship offered - this programme is only available to those based in the UK and with at least 30 months leave to remain.
AiCore is a specialist Ai and data school. We deliver short specialised courses focused on job readiness that have a huge impact on the prospect of launching your dream career.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs london science graduate programme aicore
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Data Science Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh
Data Analytics Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Plymouth
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Sector
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE
Graduate Data Engineer
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds