Demand Generation Executive - Liverpool - Sysgroup
- £25000 to 32000 per annum
- North West, Liverpool
- 3rd March 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job Title: Demand Generation Executive
Salary: £25,000 (£32k OTE)
Sector: IT Management
SysGroup, one of the UK's most rapidly growing Managed IT and Cloud Hosting Providers, work with some of the most recognisable names in Tech, including Cisco, Dell and HP.
They're looking for a new team of graduates to operate at the head of their funnel, based out of their offices in central Liverpool. The successful candidates will generate qualified leads to pass onto the Field Sales Team, with the opportunity to move into Field Sales with success in the role!
Demand Generation Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £32k - with earning potential beyond this uncapped!
- Fantastic, modern offices in a central Liverpool location
- Full, continuous training to support your development
- Excellent scope for professional development - Field Sales within 12-18 months your natural progression route
- A social, inclusive environment
Demand Generation Executive Role:
- Buddied up with senior members of the team, they'll help you obtain a thorough knowledge of Sysgroup, its offering and the marketplace it operates within
- Prospecting key decision makers, qualifying leads and opportunities, you'll reach out to potential customers over the phone, via email and through social channels
- Work closely with the4 Field Sales Team - passing fully qualified and enhance leads over to them
- Attend partner events to network face to face, and help execute on marketing campaigns
- Use LinkedIn navigator and other tools made available to you efficiently
- Shadow meetings with a view to your progression
Demand Generation Executive Competencies:
- Educated to degree level
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Confident, comfortable speaking to professionals and decision makers at all levels of seniority
- Tenacity and drive with plenty of ambition, you will thrive in a target driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Sign up for job alerts - its free