Deutsche Bank Tech Accelerator Programme - London
- £ Highly Competitive Salary
- Apply by:
- 17th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Finances, both personally and professionally are changing and Europe’s leading investment bank are seeking a new generation of talent to disrupt the industry.
Deutsche Bank are opening their doors to people from all backgrounds and fully funding them through an intensive 14-week tech training course. The training will equip them with the skills required to join the Deutsche Bank Tech Team as a Junior Software Engineer.
New innovation requires new ways of thinking and we’re throwing the doors wide open and encourage people from all walks of life to apply, whether you’re considering a career change, studied code all your life or recently graduated.
The initial training focuses on coding principles, agile working & digital transformation. You will learn how to write web applications at a basic level and set in place the key learning principles required to launch a tech career at one of the world’s largest investment banks. This will place you at the forefront of digital transformation within finance, an opportunity not to be missed.
Training & Role
The training programme is 14 weeks. Upon training completion, you will join the Deutsche Bank tech team as a software developer.
- The role will be based in Canary Wharf at Deutsche Bank’s European Headquarters.
- We will be piloting just 8 places for this incredible opportunity. Successful applicants will
- become a tight knit team over this fully immersive training period. The aim is to bring
- everybody rapidly up to speed with the pace of a world-leading technology function and bring new mindsets to this era of change.
Firstly, apply! We love talking tech with people looking to either start their tech future or change career so if you’re unsure please get in touch to find out more. The type of people we want to speak to probably think like this...
- Passionate about technology
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ambitious attitude and Self-Starter mentality
- Industrious and hard-working
- Idea generators
- Working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Start date is September 9th
- Training period - 14 weeks full time (Central London)
Sign up for job alerts - its free