Digital Engagement Analyst - Immediate Start
Overview of the Business Services Team
Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business.
This exciting role is focussed on driving the innovation engine of our business. The Digital Engagement Analyst has two key elements to the role: act as the custodian of the relationship with our Service Lines and Technology functions, and providing human centred design expertise for projects, utilising UX skills, such as Design Thinking.
The role will understand and support Service Lines specific technology strategies and ensure that delivery of technology is successful, as well as promoting wider business technology projects to reduce duplication and increase efficiency.
The Digital Engagement Analyst team take service lines through a process of refining the identified ideas and building these into scopes and busines case for delivery.
A crucial element of this role is taking a design centred, user focussed approach to problem solving, ideation, and solution design using UX tools and techniques. Hosting design thinking workshops and design sprints, working with stakeholders from across the business to understand problems, processes, and priorities, to better develop solutions, ensuring that users have a voice.
Furthermore, the role takes operational responsibilities for managing those projects where the team actively drive innovation ensuring alignment to the priorities of the business covering areas such as user testing, training and similar project related requirements.
A data driven approach is essential and collecting, analysing, interpreting, and presenting is key to ensure that the right problems and solutions are our focus.
The team then work closely with Product Owners, Innovation Developers, and Third-Party Suppliers to ensure that the ideas which have been developed are delivered to meet the requirements of the business.
- Manage the relationship between the Service Lines and the Technology functions.
- Support the business in following the Innovation Engine methodology which has been defined by the Innovation team alongside the wider BST functions
- Design Sprints and design thinking workshops, supporting business stakeholders to elicit data, ideate, and design solutions.
- Use quantitive and qualitative data to prioritise problems and solutions.
- Support Product Owners in prioritising deliverables.
- Work closely with relevant Service Lines to develop technology roadmaps.
- Compare requirements to existing solutions and those in procurement to reduce duplication.
- Work with business to define the business case and develop out the Return on Investment of every innovation idea.
- Act as the voice of the user for projects providing design direction for internal and external developers.
- Develop out clear project plans and track agile delivery working closely with Innovation Development
- Engage with new solution providers as part of the innovation engine to drive solution design
- Develop and share use cases and success stories of innovation in the business
- Synthesise and report to the digital committee on ideas and projects in the innovation engine
- Work with business to define a Testing Strategy for innovation initiatives
- Drive adoption of new technology and work towards business-as-usual status
- Manage the solution awareness and integration with other BST functions, examples include:
- Support the RFP process (finance)
- Liaise with Legal on contracts (with governance)
- User Support (engage with Service Management)
- Communications Strategy (engage with Marcomms)
- Supplier Due Diligence (with Procurement)
- Risk Assessments (with Data Governance)
- IT Integration (with Architecture & Security)
- Behaviours consistent with Mazars' values, this person should be a positive individual who is; a team player, approachable, resilient, builds trust and works well under pressure
- Curiosity around technology, creativity and innovation and the ability to generate insight through systems and tools.
- Builds relationships by taking time to understand key stakeholders and the needs of their clients and take the appropriate action to support the strategic goals of the business.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools, with an excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Experienced with client engagements and the ability to solve problems with clients.
- Effective communicator and able to build trust by conveying key messages to a range of stakeholders succinctly via presentations, email, and verbally.
- Good time management and ability to work to set deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Takes a pragmatic approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate and adaptable to meet changing business requirements.
Strong academic performance is important so we know that you're ready to take your professional exams. However, we understand things don't always go to plan – so if you don't meet our minimum requirements, please let us know if you have any exceptional achievements or extenuating circumstances which affected your results. We also consider your achievements in the context of your socio-economic background, so encourage you to submit your contextual information.
- 2.1 or above in any degree discipline.
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points. This is based on the 2017 UCAS Tariff. You can calculate your UCAS points here.
- Grade B or above in GCSE English Language and Maths.
We will fund your study towards the MSc in Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist.
You will receive a full study package to ensure that you successfully complete your professional qualification. This includes time off to study, attend college and complete online courses. Your professional qualification is only part of the story at Mazars; we support all our trainees with a blended approach to training and development including classroom study, 1:1 coaching, and soft skills training.
You will be supported by a mentor and an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track.
- Annual Leave +
- Charitable Giving
- Dental Insurance
- Wellbeing Benefits
- Virtual GP
- Cycle to Work
- Gym Discounts
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits +
If you are interested in a career in professional services, we can offer you an exciting head start by joining one of our trainee schemes for school or college leavers.