E commerce Development Manager - BZS Trading - Cambridgeshire 2019
- Competitive + Benefits + Share Scheme
- South East, The East, Cambridge
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A new and exciting opportunity to join a growing retail Ecommerce business. Looking for driven individuals, who has discipline and wants ownership from the start. Like running your very own business with mentorship from the start. The role is newly created to assist two Entrepreneurs in growing their already established business.
With clear direction this role unlike typical graduate schemes will start straight away and be actively involved in strategising to achieve goals. Organising and systemising a process to scale the business as it expands.
The right candidate will also benefit from the fruits of their labour with an exciting profit share to assist and encourage growth within the company.
- Product development
- Sales trends
- Operations and customer management
Trading & Merchandising
- Day-to-day management of the ecommerce platforms including; product and content upload, writing product descriptions, site optimization and merchandising
- Responsible for the delivery of the online sales plans, and contribute to the regular re-forecasting process throughout the year
- Create the merchandising strategy for the website to ensure key products are featured prominently, and cross-sell & up-sell opportunities are maximised
- Identify opportunities for product exclusives as part of marketing calendar for the site
- Ensure necessary content for all on site campaigns is being developed and delivered within set deadlines
- Produce seasonal product sell-through analysis
- Define online key product indicators and provide weekly and monthly trade summaries and reports
Acquisition & CRM
- Plan ongoing customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Drive new customer acquisition via channels including; pay per click, search engine optimisation, social media
- Actively grow subscriber database and drive data capture initiatives within the business
- Good knowledge of email service providers and the ability to plan, build and send regular email newsletters plus set up basic automated email campaigns
- Looking after social media platforms
- Manage all 3rd party agency relationships
- Ensure optimum stock levels are maintained and out of stock are managed effectively.
- Develop systems to optimise the operations of the business with use of integrated software. Infusionsoft, Zapier, Inventory management software.
- Ensure all payment processing, fraud management and post-purchase customer service for the online channel are managed effectively
The Ideal Candidate.
- Strong technical understanding of how ecommerce websites operate and function.
- Proven track record in effectively managing digital marketing channels
- Great analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Good experience of web analytics tools to interrogate KPI's including traffic, conversion, and Average Order Values, and the ability to offer well-presented insights based on findings
- Expertise in sales forecasting and trading with a strong customer and commercial awareness
- Ability to build strong, trustworthy, working relationships with an enthusiastic attitude to work
- Knowledge or experience of fishing, outdoor sports or photography is a plus but not a condition.
- Ability to delegate to VA assistants where required to assist in the day to day running of the business.
BZS Trading Ltd, founded in 2012 are one of the Europe’s up and coming Suppliers of fishing equipment and Outdoor sporting goods. The business has been growing and were now looking to expand our operations into the USA. We are looking to build a team of dynamic, hard working individuals that want to become part of an exciting organisation. Once established with a systemised approach and happy with our processes we will be branching out into other exciting trending products. The right candidate has a huge opportunity to be part of something great.
What we SEEK
We are looking for individuals who are very smart, action-orientated and self starters. They need to be able to have fun!
To apply, please click on the button below.
We are Family company based on the South Coast. We source fishing tackle from a number of suppliers We have been trading on online a number of years. We aim to offer a first class service with quality items dispatched within 24hrs.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to ensure that the customers buying experience is easy and problem free. BZS TACKLE is the trading name of BZS Trading Limited, a company registered in England and Wales.
Sign up for job alerts - its free