Electrical Design Engineer - Aqsorption
A Graduate Electrical Engineer is required to assist the companies staff in the design of Electrical Vehicle Charging sites.
The role will involve:
- Understanding the end clients EV Charging needs, such as the type of vehicles to be charged, site restrictions, DNO issues.
- Making a plan using standard components from a list of suppliers.
- Preparing a Bill of Material
- Quotations for end clients
- Preparing sales information for online presentations.
You must have a comprehensive and high level of AutoCAD Electrical Skills as we use the latest version of AutoCAD electrical.
You will need to attend online meetings and ocassionally visit UK Sites with company colleagues.
You do not need to have a driving licence as the job is based in an office at Netherfield, Nottingham, NG4 2HD 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday
Design and manufacture of Bespoke CHP's using Biogas with renewable fuels.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :electrical design engineer aqsorption ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
EY Technology Risk Graduate Programme
Starting at £27,600
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Reading
Data Engineering & Analytics - Junior Professional & Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)