Entry Level Digital Technology Consultant (Nationwide) - QA Consulting
- £23,500 post training (London £26,500) + benefits
- South West, London, Nationwide, Gloucester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Do you love technology? Is building a career important to you? Do you want to join an organisation that is committed to developing you as a person?
QA learning Academy. Where the best technical talent in the world can build careers using technologies that we need for the digital age. To be successful in the opportunity you must be willing to relocate anywhere in the UK as you will be based on our client sites. Although this role is advertised with a specific location you would need to be geographically flexible and willing to relocate anywhere in the UK.
At QA we run enablement programmes that help our customers become self-sufficient in the development and support of technologies that they invest in. We recruit, train and deploy consultants in the local geography of our customers, therefore empowering our clients to develop and maintain solutions built on their technology platforms. We are able to deploy full scrum teams, technology specialist teams or technology specific augmentation from our pool of hundreds of world leading consultants.
What we offer:
- A free 12 week custom training programme in state of the art domains could include one of the following; Software Engineering, DevOps, Cloud Computing, Data Science, Cyber Security, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Free accommodation or a monthly bursary to help you relocate to Manchester's cosmopolitan Media City during training
- The opportunity to gain industry recognised certifications (where
A day in the life of our consultants:
- As a software engineer we contribute to building end-to-end software development projects that cover all aspects of the software development life-cycle including design, build, test and deployment.
- As a DevOps engineer we automate the process of continuously integrating and deploying software that is typically hosted in cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- As a Big Data engineer we develop, maintain, test and evaluate solutions for our customers against extremely large data sets. We typically use technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark and Apache Kafka..
- We typically work in agile teams where we deliver working software to our customers every two weeks.
- We get to use industry standard technologies and software every day.
Essential characteristics our consultants need
- A passion for technology
- Candidates MUST be geographically flexible
- A can do attitude
- Desirable Skills
- Exposure to one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, C# OR C++
- Any relevant qualifications including but not limited to; BTEC,
Diplomas, HND, HNC, Foundation degree Apprenticeship, Bachelor’s Degree
or Master’s Degree. Ideally in a technical subject but we will consider
individuals from a non-technical background if they can demonstrate the
aptitude for learning technology.
- Competitive salary of £23,500 post training (if you are based in London this will increase to £26,500)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular social events that include technical talks and hackathons
- Continued support in your personal development
- We are also offering a fully funded Masters in Digital Consulting
(Awarded by Northumbria University) to all eligible employees who will
need to demonstrate a certain level of technical ability and meet
Change your life by clicking on the link below and come and join our family.
QA Values & Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of QA to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Sign up for job alerts - its free