Europanel Graduate Scheme (London) - Kantar
- Competitive + Benefits
- 29th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Europanel Graduate Scheme
Location: West London (W5 1UA)
The Europanel graduate scheme is perfect for individuals who are interested in consumer behaviour and want to understand how different shopping habits can drive change within the global FMCG world.
As a graduate at Europanel, you will have the chance to get stuck in from day one and are quickly trained to support and deliver to some of the largest and most famous brands in FMCG. Using our data on household shopping behaviour, you will help our clients make successful decisions that drive their different strategies and result in growth for their brands. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team with the delivery of multi-country reports and presentations
- Identifying, building and owning a network of internal and external relationships
- Attending client visits/calls and providing points of view based on data analysis and your understanding of the category/brand (immediate client exposure)
- Shadowing senior team members at international client meetings
- Presenting your work and your thinking to senior management
- Taking ownership of key internal tasks and responsibilities which contribute to the development of Europanel
Who are we looking for?
You’ll have a genuine interest in consumers, how they behave and how changes in their behaviour can impact FMCG players around the world. You will also have:
- Strong organisational skills and experience of handling multiple deadlines
- A clear and engaging communication style and a confidence to work with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Interest in problem solving (with the help of data and numbers!)
- Ability to construct and articulate a clear point of view
- Experience of taking ownership of tasks and working independently, creatively and resourcefully
- Enthusiasm for personal development and a desire for continuous learning
- Interest in working in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Office incl. PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- As well as incomparable commercial exposure to all sorts of clients including some of the biggest global brands in FMCG, you’ll get:
- A comprehensive introductory training programme and continued focus on your development throughout your career at Europanel
- Great working culture and environment
- Free breakfast on Mondays, free fruit in the office, early finish on a Friday
- 25 days annual leave (excl. bank holidays) + an additional day for your birthday!
- Relocation bonus of £1,000
- Fun social activities including quarterly events (e.g. escape room, company pub quiz, cheese and wine night, bowling and the list goes on!), annual away day, Christmas party, etc.
- Core company benefits incl. pension, etc.
Europanel is a global expert in shopper behaviour with consumer panels and offices in more than 50 countries via our owners and partners GfK and Kantar.
By tracking households’ weekly purchases (e.g. food, homecare products, beauty products, etc.), we are able to measure consumer shopping trends and understand the why behind market movements. As a result, we provide an unparalleled and international perspective on shoppers around the world to a wide range of clients, from global manufacturers (e.g. Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola and many more!), to retailers, government organisations and other market analysts.
As a place to work, Europanel offers a truly global working environment and, from the moment you join, you will find yourself immersed in and learning from a friendly and fun team of experts built on a wide spectrum of experiences and cultures. As well as being recognised for our workplace culture, we are also known as a company that cares about and is committed to our people and their successful careers. We will encourage you to be the best you can be and will support in your development as a professional researcher.
Begin your journey by applying for our Autumn 2020 intake
Our selection process aims to match the best candidate to our graduate programme. We do this by assessing your abilities using a variety of tools throughout our recruitment process.
You can expect to complete an online test, video interview and have the time to prepare a presentation which you will be expected to deliver at assessment day which will be held in the Spring.
The assessment day has two main purposes:
- Give you the opportunity to better understand our business, the role of a graduate and meet some of our people
- For you to showcase who you are and what you can bring to our team.
At Europanel, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Europanel is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or are neuro divergent and require support with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
London, WestgateUnited Kingdom
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
JKantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Sign up for job alerts - its free