Field Sales Executive - Birmingham - DJO Global
- £25000 to 40000 per annum
- West Midlands, Birmingham
- 22nd February 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Field Sales Executive, DJO Global
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands area
Salary: Basic salary of £25-30k with OTE of £30-40k
Sector: Healthcare/Medical Devices
As a leading distributor of premier quality medical devices, DJO Global is amongst the largest companies of its kind globally.
Founded originally in a Californian garage in 1978, DJO Global has continued to evolve and innovate within the ever-changing healthcare sector. 42 years later, the award-winning company now caters to their wide variety of established clients across the globe through their 5,000+ network of employees that all are aligned in their focus on "the continuum of care".
They're now looking for ambitious and confident Field Sales Executives to help further enhance their presence in a variety of UK territories.
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Y1 OTE of £35,000 - £40,000
- Full training provided
- Company Holiday Incentives
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- A great degree of autonomy ensuring a strong chance of progression
- Pension contributions
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
The successful candidates will develop new and existing relationships
with clients and prospects in order to maximise revenue and further
interest in the company's services. Consultative and approachable,
you'll be comfortable engaging with the key decision-makers of clients
at various levels of seniority.
- Strategically identify new opportunities within both new and existing portfolio of clients and develop rapport with prospects
- Ensure that customers are made fully aware of the suite of market-leading products the company offers and from that identify opportunities to cross-sell/upsell where appropriate
- Develop relationships and support your customers by keeping in touch via a variety of channels
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends, industry developments and competitor activity in order to best educate your customers
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level in a med-related course
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Disciplined approach
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Sign up for job alerts - its free