French Marketplace Executive
- £26000 to £28000 per annum + benefits
- 22nd February 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
One Retail Group is an exciting and rapidly growing company that has built a portfolio of six home appliance, sports and outdoor and personal care consumer brands. We are a multi-channel retailer selling predominantly online via online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and on our own brand websites. We are also building a team to start supplying products to high street retailers too. We are continually bringing new products to market as well as exploring new marketplaces and geographies. We currently sell our products across Europe, North America and Japan.
When you come into work
There is rarely a typical day. Given our rapid expansion there are constantly new challenges to overcome.
You will be working closely with a diverse, enthusiastic and talented team as part of a growing Marketplace department. Your focus will be on French sales channels, starting with Amazon, eBay and ManoMano.
Tasks will include:
- Management of Amazon Seller Central Account including but not limited to:
- Writing new listings specifically for French consumers
- Maintaining and improving existing product listings and images
- Developing pricing strategies for new and existing products
- Monitoring product reviews and improving the customer journey
- Creation of and monitoring of PPC advertising campaigns and keyword mining
- Liaising with the design team to enhance images and graphic design content
- Managing special offers, sales and deal campaigns
- eBay & ManoMano France account management
- Contributing to and assisting with the management of brand websites in French
- Preparing, analysing and presenting sales and marketing data including competitor analysis
- Research into new French marketplaces and sales opportunities both online and offline
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is…
* A fluent French speaker who has excellent written communication skills in both French and English and has a good understanding of French culture and shopping behaviour
* Passionate about e-commerce and selling online
* Interested in marketing and what makes people buy online.
* A talented copywriter with an extremely keen eye for detail.
* Proficient on Microsoft Excel with an ability to interrogate and analyse data.
* Keen on optimising and improving existing business processes.
* Of the opinion that 'no task is too small' and will be happy to get their hands dirty
You want to work for us because…
We are a small fast-growing company listed number #7 in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Over the past year we have grown from a team of 12 to 25 people. As we grow we are committed to maintaining a lean company that can make decisions in seconds without corporate hierarchy. From day one you will be given meaningful tasks with real responsibilities. This will provide you with the chance to leave your mark and make a difference to a very exciting company from day one. By working in a passionate, hardworking and dedicated team you will learn a wealth of business skills and have the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of projects helping to fast track your career.
Sign up for job alerts - its free