GC Scientist and Physiology Assistant - Cambridge
We are currently working with a leading healthcare diagnostic provider with clinics in London, Cambridge and Manchester, who specialise in testing unresolved health problems. They offer a comprehensive range of tests for their patients within their speciality area.
They are looking for a scientific graduate to join their expanding team within their laboratory and clinic to work on the Gas Chromatography instrumentation and assist with performing physiological investigations. The company provides a valuable structured and unique training environment which combines practical laboratory skills, technical and research skills as well as experience of working in a clinical face to face patient setting.
- Performing physiological investigations and reporting on the results
- Assisting with clinical trials and research studies in their niche field
- Maintaining clinical stock
- Analysing samples using Gas Chromatography
- Completing clinical audits
- Data analysis and entry
- Performing calibrations on the equipment
- Dealing with clinic patients and answering customer queries
- A 2:1 or above degree in a Life Science, Biomedical Science, Biochemistry etc field.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using Gas Chromatography is extremely desirable, but not essential
STEM Graduates was established in 2014 and we remain the UK’s only graduate recruitment agency focussing exclusively on placing candidates from a STEM subject. Our clients include fast-growing tech start-ups, expanding engineering firms, scientific consultancies along with multi-national employers.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :scientist physiology assistant cambridge stem graduates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Tutor - South East - Explore Learning
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start
GC Scientist and Physiology Assistant - London
GC Scientist and Physiology Assistant - Manchester
North West, Manchester