Graduate Account Manager - With International Travel
- £20000.00 to £22000 per annum negotiable + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 14th July 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Account Manager - with International Travel
£20,000 - £22,000 + OTE of £35,000
Are you a motivated graduate looking to earn excellent commission in a nurturing company with the opportunity to travel internationally?
An excellent opportunity to work for a market leader of quality business to business conferences. The company, whose offices are based in Fitzrovia, hold top class conferences across the globe. As a successful Delegate Account Manager, you will be offering businesses the chance to buy tickets to events with world class speakers and outstanding programmes. With a wealth of experience, they have established themselves as specialists in the market and their events are well known by industry experts. Working towards achievable targets, you will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission based on your sales, opportunities to travel internationally, industry leading training, and many other benefits.
- Developing new client relationships and managing existing accounts to increase revenue
- Researching business development opportunities to secure new business
- Understanding the industry and current market trends to discuss and engage with prospective clients
- Meet weekly and monthly targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Follow up on outstanding enquiries and supporting paperwork to ensure no opportunities are missed
- Excellent verbal communication will allow you to build rapport with the delegates
- A positive and resilient attitude will keep you performing to the highest level
- A good work ethic will aid you to exceed targets and earn good commission
- Speaking an additional language would be an advantage for international communication
Click "Apply" to submit your application now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free