Graduate Business Analysts/Consultants
Legerity is pleased to announce exciting graduate opportunities, starting ASAP, to be trained as technical business analysts. The company offers a structured support and training programme, coupled with early responsibility for recent graduates.
You will work directly with developers, QA test engineers and other technical business analysts on a wide variety of projects. You will engage with clients and senior stakeholders from an early stage in your career. You will manage projects and make them your own, acting as the main interface between your clients and the development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth and dynamic company in an expanding market.
Legerity is a fast-growing technology company developing industry leading solutions that assist clients to deliver complex financial solutions in a fast and non-disruptive manner. We have offices in London, Poland and Hong Kong.
Our primary focus is currently on the Insurance Sector and supporting clients to implement the new IFRS 17 accounting standard however we are also exploring opportunities across the wider financial services arena.
For further information please visit www.legerityfinancials.com
The candidate will perform project delivery work, reporting to the Delivery Lead. The Legerity implementation project manager will provide day-to-day task assignment and management. Specific tasks include:
- Requirement gathering with clients
- Analysis of requirements to create functional specifications
- Analyse source data required for accounting and processing
- Acting as the interface between the client and technical team
- Meeting project deliverables in agreed timescales
- Acceptance testing and training with the client
- Defect investigation, analysis and resolution
This analytical position will utilise your mathematical, logical and problem-solving skills, along with your passion for working with cutting edge technology.
- A 2:1 equivalent or above in engineering, maths, physics, computer science or related degree
- A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications) at ABB minimum.
- Great problem-solving ability
- Commitment to delivering results
- Desire to join the tech industry with an interest in data, cloud, grid computing and java.
- Organised, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Accountable and accurate in documentation, presentation and communication
- Interest in financial services, in particular the insurance and banking industries – players, challenges and strategy
- A willingness to travel and take-on assignments in overseas locations – including Europe, Asia and North America.
Legerity is a fast-growing technology company developing industry-leading solutions that assist clients in delivering complex financial solutions in a fast and non-disruptive manner.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london sales jobs london graduate business analysts consultants legerity
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Banking Services - London
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
Sponsored Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
Finance The Future
Business Sales Executive
Finance Graduate Programme
£27,000 + £1,000 one off signing on bonus
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide