Graduate Business Development Representative, 28 Hands
Company: 28 Hands
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Representative
About us: Mail Manager are a SaaS start up, backed by one of the world leading Engineering businesses, Arup. Our founders hit on a great idea and just the right time, and we're now the fastest growing company in our sector, having a sales team which has gone from 1 to 20 in less than 2 years.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be a salesperson in-training. For a year, you'll be a fundamental part of how we generate sales, learning how to create interest from nothing. This will be done utilising a number of channels.
You'll receive world class training, support, and guidance, with a genuine possibility of joining graduates who arrived a year ago, have now progressed to either Managers or Senior Sales people earning 6 figures.
After a year of apprenticeship, you'll join the Senior Sales team where you'll be sitting and delivering meetings to clients, with an on target earnings of over £100,000.
Graduate Business Development Representative Package:
- Competitive £25K basic salary
- To work within the best performing sales team in industry
- Potential OTE of £35k in your first year - just hit those KPIs
- Bonus and incentive schemes, including Spa and Sports days in a dynamic working environment
- Personalised training and development plan and dedicated, 121 coaching with an open door policy
- Flexitime working hours
- Modern, open offices in a desirable London location
- Inclusive, social working culture; social events and nights out
- Excellent scope for professional development
Graduate Business Development Representative Requirements:
- An attitude to learn and work hard
- Articulate & ability to be level headed during the inevitable tough times in sales
- Highly driven and motivated to progress - tenacious and adaptable
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate business development representative hands pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Data Product Analyst - Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k after one year)
Customer Relationship Manager Executive
Up to £23000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Audit Graduate Trainee (Public Services)
London, East Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
The Local Government Finance Graduate Programme
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
NHS Finance Management Training Scheme
£22,000 increasing to £31,000 by the end of the scheme
Healthcare Financial Management Association
South West, Nationwide