Graduate Compliance Consultant
This rapidly growing technology firm have developed a proprietary software, specifically focussed on supporting financial compliance and are now looking to take on a Graduate Compliance Consultant to deal with increased francophone client demand. They have a history of supporting and progressing their graduates rapidly, giving all Graduate Compliance Consultants real autonomy and meaningful client work from day one. They have a structured, supportive and engaging training platform to ensure that their new staff progress and develop.
- Working within FCA regulations to support your clients' needs.
- By supporting management with your insights, you will help the firm grow from developing their compliance strategies.
- Keeping up with developments in laws and regulation will ensure you always stay up to date with current changes and thus staying on top.
- You will be exposed to the entire business and their francophone clients, which will prepare you for a long and rewarding career within the firm.
- With working in a smaller team, you will be given a lot of responsibility and therefore develop you quicker.
- Your adaptable personality and ability to deal with a changing workload will be beneficial whilst working on several projects at once.
- Your 2:1 or 1st in Law from a Top University will give you the foundation needed to be successful in understanding the clients' needs.
- Your understanding of some FCA regulations will help you to be impactful as soon as possible.
- Your ability to remain calm will help you communicate with clients and third parties in an international environment.
- Your innovative and analytical mindset to handle all sorts of tasks including administrative or clerical elements will be successful in the business.
Press `apply` today to start your career in a rapidly growing scale-up business!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate compliance consultant fintech consulting tech aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Sponsored Privacy & Data Protection Junior Consultant
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
£27000 to £35000 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
EY Assurance Graduate Programmes (The East and S.West) - September 2021 intake
Competitive starting annual salary
South East, The East, Cambridge, Luton
PwC Graduate Programme - Business Risk Controls - Birmingham, Watford, Reading
South East, London, West Midlands, Watford, Birmingham, Reading