Graduate Continuous Improvement Analyst
Are you a curious and data driven graduate ready to make an impact in our business?
Then read on.
We are looking for those of you who will thrive through supporting and shaping Continuous improvement (CI) initiatives across our operational teams to deliver better outcomes for our customers, people and business results. You will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of Continuous Improvement and the key tools and frameworks which underpin delivery. As part of developing your CI capability you will be part of a team which is focused on taking opportunities identified and developing solutions which could include changes to process, training content, key metrics and tooling.
Our unique Graduate programme supports you in achieving your full potential whilst giving you access to excellent benefits as part of your career development, including:
- A dedicated RSA business mentor
- A comprehensive 3-year development plan which focuses on accelerating your growth
- Facilitated learning & development interventions supported by guest speaker sessions
- Quarterly networking and community events with fellow Early Careers cohorts
- Sessions on supporting your well-being and emotional fitness
- Annual volunteering days as part of the programme’s giving back pledge
We will support you to:
- Identify and understand any potential pain points/opportunity areas within our current ways of working. Develop improvement solutions including design, key metrics we are targeting to improve, roll out approach
- Support with the collation of insight and learnings to help evolve our best practice approach
- Work with our process team to support the definition and mapping of new processes linked to improvement changes ready for implementation
- Revisit previous implemented changes to ensure they are now embedded practices or activities achieving the desired outcomes or targets
- Collaborate across several teams to problem solve and increase and enhance current knowledge/understanding and share updates
- Have an awareness of the change activity being progressed across operational teams to identify opportunities to join up to avoid duplication of effort
We want your individualism, capability, and ambition to shine through. You will need to have a zest for learning and a willingness to become a real expert.
You will need to be a graduate with at least a 2.2 bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
The best skills and attributes to have for this role are:
- Strong analytical ability teamed with problem solving skills that focus on achieving the best outcome to support RSA to outperformance
- results-driven mindset with a logical outlook that can influence and shape others thinking through data and insights
- Good presentations skills, being able to convey complex information succinctly
- Effective communication styles with the ability to collaborate and be an effective team player across several teams and functions
- An awareness of Continuous Improvement methodologies (e.g., LEAN, Kaizen) is a real advantage
A welcoming, diverse, and inclusive culture is an important element for RSA in our best-in-class ambition. RSA thrives when everyone feels comfortable bringing their best self to work. We have a diverse mix of customers, and we want our employee base to reflect that. We celebrate difference, whilst striving to create an environment where colleagues feel respected and valued for their unique potential.
Our commitment to diversity is sincere, continually growing and led right from the top. RSA takes pride in being accessible to all. We welcome applications regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, ethnic origin, religion, or social class. We encourage inclusive environments where our people can always give and show the very best of themselves and harness the power of our diversity.
If you require flexibility in when, where, or how you work, we’d love to hear from you. We also want to ensure that you are supported throughout the application process to enable you to be at your best. If you require adjustments during your application process, please flag this on your application form.
Integrity: Be honest, open, and fair. Set high standards. Stand up for what is right. Respect: Be kind. See diversity as a strength. Be inclusive and collaborate
Customer Driven: Listen to our customers. Make it easy, find solutions. Deliver second-to-none experiences
Excellence: Act with discipline and drive to outperform. Embrace change, improve every day. Celebrate success yet remain humble
Generosity: Help others. Protect the environment. Make our communities more resilient
To apply, click here or use the 'Apply Now' button below.
We give businesses the safety to thrive, with exceptional insurance products and a reliable claims service, driven by experts at every stage.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate improvement analyst rsa
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Business Analyst Programme - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Business Analyst Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh
Sustainable Consumer Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Halifax, Leeds, Manchester
Project Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group