Graduate Data Administrator
Our client is a boutique-style business that provides news updates, webinars, and events in fintech space. They have seen continued growth over the past couple of years and are looking to grow the team due to success. As a Graduate Data/Sales Administrator, you will act as the central hub for the business across sales, content and events managing all data and communication. Due to continued growth, there will be an opportunity to grow within the business and progress into either sales, events or content.
- Managing various internal stakeholders.
- Supporting with various admin focused tasks to support the head of sales, events, and content directors.
- Acting as the central hub for the business and a go-to person.
- Inputting ad managing data across Microsoft programs.
- With your experience in a commercial role, ideally, sales or data/admin managing various stakeholders will ensure you to hit the ground running and provide the best support.
- With your 2:1 degree in a Business or Financial focused subject matter, you will be able to get to grips with the subject matter and complex technology they offer.
- Having an interest in technology and strong Microsoft skills will prepare you to get started managing data immediately.
- Your strong communication skills and confidence in presenting will ensure that you deliver the best service and communication.
- Your strong organisational skills and excellent time management will prepare you for the varied workload and support the business in the best way.
If this looks like the perfect role for you "Apply Now!" before it's too late!
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london graduate junior entry sales admin support fintech financial aspire limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Marketing Associate roles with PwC - August 2021
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Financial Management Graduate Trainee
£26,016 to £33,618
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
PwC Graduate Programme - Business Risk Controls - Birmingham, Watford, Reading
South East, London, West Midlands, Watford, Birmingham, Reading